We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”) when you and others provide it to us. We also collect information about your IP address and when you visited our app. This allows us to better tailor the services that we offer to you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 and we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
We encourage you to be careful about the information that you post about yourself on the app. It might be best to wait until you have gotten to know someone before you share such personal information as your telephone number and street address. Once you have posted information, we cannot control who reads it.
We will never share your personal information with others unless:
- We have to in order to process your credit card payment;
- We have to so that a third party vendor can perform a service for our app, in which case we will maintain a strict confidentiality agreement with that vendor to ensure that your personal information is safe;
- It is required by law or by a court;
- It is necessary to prevent fraud or to protect the safety of our users;
- We let you know in advance and give you a chance to opt out.
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our app, but we will never provide any personal information to these companies.
You can always choose not to provide personal information, stop receiving promotional emails from us, or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.